Dominant Soccer
Welcome to the Dominant Soccer Forum, please Login or Register !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dominant Soccer
Welcome to the Dominant Soccer Forum, please Login or Register !
Dominant Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arsenal And What They Need 2 Reach The Top Again!!

2 posters

Go down

Arsenal And What They Need 2 Reach The Top Again!! Empty Arsenal And What They Need 2 Reach The Top Again!!

Post by Razz Sat Jul 19 2008, 07:28

Now, we are all aware of the fact that arsenal has a good squad but as we seem to be seeing every season now, our star players keep leaving, ever since 2005 when Patrick Vieira left, the next season sol campbell left with ashley cole, then the next season Thierry Henry left and now this summer we see a host of players leaving. ie, Flamini/hleb/gilberto and possibly adebayor. Are these players greedy? well u see flamini left for milan for a higher wage. Hleb left for barca and indeed gets a higher wage and of course gilberto leaves for a panathanaikos to become the highest paid player in greece.! Its quite obvious that players would rather the money than live a dream to play football. In the modern world football players get paid higher than most everyday jobs and of course is the most fun. With arsene wenger having rich businessmen as chairmens and what not, he still is not being given funding to make the team stronger, meaning he has to sell his best players to create funds to make a new setup. teams like spurs and chelsea - they dont need this, i wish for once arsenal could be like spurs, who can buy players without needing to ship out there best. its obvious spurs chairmans actually care a load to give there manager a fair chance to improve the squad but i feel amazed that Arsenal are still in the top 3 let alone top 5 with the amount of money wenger has at his disposal compared to the rest of the team around them. For Arsenal to really be title contenders you need a big squad, and how is arsene gonna get a big squad with strength in depth without the cash? the answer is plainly and simply NOT POSSIBLE, if arsenal want to start winning the PL or CL, Wenger needs to be back with some cash for a change and bring in a few players without needing to lose some. I believe that for us to challenge man utd and chelsea we need to be backed like fergie and scolari ( we all know he will spend big if desired ). STOP selling all our stars and lets bring in some. we could use 2 quality defenders for depth and because gallas has lost it now. 2 midfielders to replace Flamini and gilberto. ( we already got nasri which is good but we need a few more to regain the numbers). a good Goalkeeper as all the good teams normally have 3 good goalkeepers and as i rate fabianski, we cant rely on him that much as he is only young. also 1 more striker because we only really have 3 strikers atm with RVP, adebayor ( who could leave ), and Bendtner ( who is not good enough), with eduardo out atleast untill January. we do have Vela but i havent seen him play yet so i dont know whether hes any good. i think walcott should play at RM now that hleb has gone. Give me all the feedback u'd like, i hope you enjoyed the read cuz im spent typing it all lol
Razz
Razz

Number of posts : 25
Team(s) Supported : Arsenal !
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Arsenal And What They Need 2 Reach The Top Again!! Empty Re: Arsenal And What They Need 2 Reach The Top Again!!

Post by Wazabi Tue Dec 16 2008, 14:42

To long for me to read. lol

Anyway my favourite player Rosicky is out until March. That will hurt Arsenal and stop their chances. Although I hope they win a lot of games!

P.S - I'm wearing a Rosicky Arsenal jersey right now. lol

Wazabi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 96
Team(s) Supported : Borussia Monchengladbach, Fenerbahce, Toronto FC and Werder Bremen
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down