Dominant Soccer
Welcome to the Dominant Soccer Forum, please Login or Register !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dominant Soccer
Welcome to the Dominant Soccer Forum, please Login or Register !
Dominant Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertisements on different websites about this site.

3 posters

Go down

Advertisements on different websites about this site. Empty Advertisements on different websites about this site.

Post by Sean D Tue Dec 16 2008, 14:35

We should advertise this website on different websites. Advertisements on different websites about this site. 689407
I would do it, but dont know how :S.
Just a suggestion by me,
But of course it's up to Devs and Mods Advertisements on different websites about this site. 689407.

Sean D
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 62
Team(s) Supported : Arsenal, Barcelona.
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Advertisements on different websites about this site. Empty Re: Advertisements on different websites about this site.

Post by Wazabi Tue Dec 16 2008, 14:38

While on the topic of advertising we could put advertisements up on this site to get The King a bit of money. Use these sites:

google adsense
performancingads.com
my.clickbooth.com
click.linksynergy.com

Also if you'd like to advertise this site on other sites I suggest that you join the other site, become part of the community and just speak positively about this site. Then give out links to members. Or just tell people you know (in reality or online) about this site and try to get them to join. Maybe we could have a competition to see who can get the most new members to join. Winner gets a prize?

Wazabi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 96
Team(s) Supported : Borussia Monchengladbach, Fenerbahce, Toronto FC and Werder Bremen
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Advertisements on different websites about this site. Empty Re: Advertisements on different websites about this site.

Post by Sean D Wed Dec 17 2008, 01:09

Im up for it Advertisements on different websites about this site. 689407
Can we do it mods/devs/adminastrators?

Sean D
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 62
Team(s) Supported : Arsenal, Barcelona.
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazabi Wed Dec 17 2008, 05:36

*Cough* *Cough*

We're waiting for you mods and administrators. bounce

Wazabi
Rookie
Rookie

Team(s) Supported : Borussia Monchengladbach, Fenerbahce, Toronto FC and Werder Bremen

Back to top Go down

Post by fsdddddd Wed Dec 17 2008, 10:31

Sean D wrote:Im up for it Advertisements on different websites about this site. 689407
What do you mean can we ? We have attempted to put Google Ads before on the site, we will consider it inthe future.
fsdddddd
fsdddddd
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 85
Team(s) Supported : Liverpool and Real Madrid
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17 2008, 12:29

That is why my friend i need to become a mod/part of this website creation i am very good with that once we have a good fanbase going we can link swap with websites or i could get us a special mention in a famous site i know someone in. I could also create an advertising banner for us that would be wicked. I could also make us a better dominant soccer logo xD. IM on holiday from tomororw school holidays so i will do that then xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazabi Wed Dec 17 2008, 14:48

DS Dev (Muntasir) wrote:
Sean D wrote:Im up for it Advertisements on different websites about this site. 689407
What do you mean can we ? We have attempted to put Google Ads before on the site, we will consider it inthe future.

What do you mean that you tried? Why don't we have advertisements? And I listed many more then just Google ad sense so we can get a variety bringing in different amounts and variations of revenue stream.

Wazabi
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by fsdddddd Sun Jan 04 2009, 07:04

We have added ads to the website due to user requests.
fsdddddd
fsdddddd
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 85
Team(s) Supported : Liverpool and Real Madrid
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down