Dominant Soccer
Welcome to the Dominant Soccer Forum, please Login or Register !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dominant Soccer
Welcome to the Dominant Soccer Forum, please Login or Register !
Dominant Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

4 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post by Route Zero Thu Feb 19 2009, 17:19

These relate to mainly the forum, but do not be surprised if i expand my ideas and add one or two in about the main site and the chat too.

A reputation feature.

As this forum is a forumotion forum i'm not sure if this would be possible but i certainly think it should be looked into. As the community grows this will become a valuable addition to the forum.

A section for providing links to downloadable software and etc.

Again, i'm not sure if this is allowed and it should probably be looked into first just to play it safe but i think it would be good if there was a section where we could provide links to documents and files which can then be downloaded. Its quarter past 12 and i've been up since 7 so if this doesnt make sense i'll explain another time.

A mod board.

I'm currently a mod of the chat and i think it would be idea to have a board for us to have some good ol' fashion debates. Suggestions 488691

I'm fresh out of ideas but I will edit this post and add more to the list as I think up more ideas. Thanks for reading and feel free to praise of slag off my ideas as you see fit. Suggestions 689407

Route Zero

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by Sean D Fri Feb 20 2009, 03:57

Route Zero wrote:These relate to mainly the forum, but do not be surprised if i expand my ideas and add one or two in about the main site and the chat too.

A reputation feature.

As this forum is a forumotion forum i'm not sure if this would be possible but i certainly think it should be looked into. As the community grows this will become a valuable addition to the forum.

A section for providing links to downloadable software and etc.

Again, i'm not sure if this is allowed and it should probably be looked into first just to play it safe but i think it would be good if there was a section where we could provide links to documents and files which can then be downloaded. Its quarter past 12 and i've been up since 7 so if this doesnt make sense i'll explain another time.

A mod board.

I'm currently a mod of the chat and i think it would be idea to have a board for us to have some good ol' fashion debates. Suggestions 488691

I'm fresh out of ideas but I will edit this post and add more to the list as I think up more ideas. Thanks for reading and feel free to praise of slag off my ideas as you see fit. Suggestions 689407

Yes this would be a great idea to the forum, as we are getting more people from chat to join the forum.. now we need to get them posting...

Links:
Yes, again this would be great. Downloadables such as movies, songs, websites for free songs etc, etc...

A mod board:
Im a part-time mod on Chat and mod on forum, and yes it would be great to see a mod board with all our pics up Razz .

Management Fantasy:
You didnt mention it Liam but it would be a great feature for Dominant Soccer. We've mentioned this before, but hopefully we can get this running within the coming months.

Sean D
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 62
Team(s) Supported : Arsenal, Barcelona.
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by fsdddddd Sun Feb 22 2009, 10:07

Hi Liam and Sean, from now on moderators will have their own section, the section is located on "The Site" part of the forum, only moderators will be able to view that particular section. Currently we are looking at developing a rep feature, thanks.
fsdddddd
fsdddddd
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 85
Team(s) Supported : Liverpool and Real Madrid
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by fsdddddd Fri Mar 20 2009, 10:42

Hi, you will now notice there a number of new features, one of them is reputation. The plus and minures sign on the side of a post represent reputation, if you click add, thats adds reputation, if you click minus it decreases.
fsdddddd
fsdddddd
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 85
Team(s) Supported : Liverpool and Real Madrid
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by hello66 Fri Mar 20 2009, 10:44

nice

hello66

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean D Sat Mar 21 2009, 04:40

Really liking the new reputation feature, Thanks!

Sean D
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 62
Team(s) Supported : Arsenal, Barcelona.
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down