Dominant Soccer
Welcome to the Dominant Soccer Forum, please Login or Register !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dominant Soccer
Welcome to the Dominant Soccer Forum, please Login or Register !
Dominant Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHRISTMAS!

2 posters

Go down

CHRISTMAS! Empty CHRISTMAS!

Post by Razz Fri Dec 26 2008, 07:54

hey people..
Im just here hoping you all had a very happy and merry christmas with your families and that you got some nice presents over the festive period. Tomorrow, sadly, its back to work for the parents and adults, however, for someone like me. Ive got 7 weeks off to recuperate and re-energise myself!. Im interested to hear what great or for some people, weird presents they got..
For me.. i got a mixture of both!
The Presents i got include.. a Bike, Clothes, Money, Wallet, HEAPs of Choccies and most weird of all a Beach Towel... Send us your thought on what happened over christmas !
Razz
Razz

Number of posts : 25
Team(s) Supported : Arsenal !
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

CHRISTMAS! Empty Re: CHRISTMAS!

Post by LiamSmith Sun Jan 04 2009, 20:54

Razz wrote:hey people..
Im just here hoping you all had a very happy and merry christmas with your families and that you got some nice presents over the festive period. Tomorrow, sadly, its back to work for the parents and adults, however, for someone like me. Ive got 7 weeks off to recuperate and re-energise myself!. Im interested to hear what great or for some people, weird presents they got..
For me.. i got a mixture of both!
The Presents i got include.. a Bike, Clothes, Money, Wallet, HEAPs of Choccies and most weird of all a Beach Towel... Send us your thought on what happened over christmas !

I thought Christmas was great and i got lots of money :777 Going to buy a laptop or flat screen TV. Still undecided. Also drank lots of Champagne and got slighty drunk. My gran also got drunk and said she had 8 live monkeys living in her garden lmao.

LiamSmith

Number of posts : 8
Team(s) Supported : Newcastle United
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down